The Downtown Choirs
On December 11 and 18, 2022, from 12 p.m to 4 p.m, XP MTL invites you to come and see the Downtown Choirs for FREE as they come to warm up the hearts of young and old!
* In the event of a snowstorm this weekend, the downtown choirs will be held inside the Eaton Centre. Signs will be posted to find their locations.
- The Vocal Quartet (In front of the Eaton Center)
- Temps Fort (In front of the Eaton Centre)
- La Chorale des Intrépides (On the stairs of Christ Church)
- Les Caroles de Noël (In front of Place Montréal Trust)
Choirs will perform at the Eaton Centre for the holidays:
- Thursdays, Dec. 8, 15 and 22 from 4 to 7 p.m.
- Saturdays, December 10 and 17 from 1 to 4 p.m.
- Entertainment is planned every Saturday from 12:00 to 3:00 p.m. at the Central Court:
December 10: face painting for children
December 17: caricature station
And at Place Montréal Trust, you will be able to participate in craft workshops on Saturdays from 1 p.m to 4 p.m:
- December 10: snowman ornament
- December 17: Holiday greeting card